Key aspects involved in customer segmentation in eCommerce.
Impact of segmentation in campaign design and in decision-making.
- Hands-on experience in functional and operational sides of eCommerce platforms.
- Advanced Excel skills will be useful.
Learn how to apply reporting and analysis techniques to the eCommerce analytics domain which helps to make informed business decisions. This course is ideal for analytics students and professionals who want to move into an eCommerce-based domain role or domain professionals who want to enhance their current profile with eCommerce analytics skills.
- Experienced mid-level professionals, with 3+ years decision-making roles in procurement / eCommerce platform.
01 eCommerce Analytics - Customer Segmentation10 Videos01:30
- Case Study Introduction
- Data Review and Understanding
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- K-Means and Heirachical Clustering Algorithms Reviewed
- Implementing K-Means
- K-means Clustering Results
- Creating Personas from Cluster Results - Part 1
- Creating Personas from Cluster Results - Part 2
- Generating Business Insights from Clustering Outcomes
- Building Technical Solutions and Strategies based on Clustering Outcomes
Jigsaw Academy is a global award-winning online analytics and Big Data training provider, headquartered in Bengaluru, India. Founded by analytics professionals, Jigsaw Academy has helped over 50,000 students in 30+ countries build a successful career in analytics with their specialized industry-oriented courses. Jigsaw Academy also offers executive academic programs in partnership with University of Chicago Graham School, USA amongst other academic partnerships. It has been consistently ranked #1 as an analytics training school in India over several years.