Be able to track complicated funnels through various traffic sources regardless of website builder or tracking software.
Set up and thoroughly understand the importance of conversion tracking.
- Be able to make basic changes to an existing website/funnel
- Have access to ClickMagick and your website builder (using ClickFunnels in this course).
The other sections are styled to help you create beautiful, high-converting pages. If you already know exactly what you want, use this section to add text, images, video, audio, etc. and build something completely custom. This is your sandbox — create what you want!
01 Introduction & Basics of Tracking4 Videos00:23
- Introduction FREE PREVIEW
- What Is Tracking & Why Is It Important? FREE PREVIEW
- How to Set Up Your First Tracking Link FREE PREVIEW
- How to Track a Funnel With Tracking Links
02 Beginner Tracking: Tracking Pixels5 Videos00:48
- What Is a Tracking Pixel?
- Where to Place Tracking Pixels on Your Website
- Setting Up Tracking Pixels Throughout Your Funnel
- How to Track Pages You Have No Control Over
- Placing Pixels Into Affiliate Networks (Using ClickBank As An Example)
03 Tracking Your Links Through Main Online Marketing Services (Bing & Facebook Ads)6 Videos00:55
- A Quick Glimpse at Sub-IDs
- How to Set Up Your Custom Domain
- How to Set Up and Track Bing Ads
- How to Set Up and Track Facebook Ads
- Quick Overview Over Some of the Advanced Link Settings
- How to Cloak Your Tracking Links
04 Intermediate Tracking: Postback URLs6 Videos01:11
- What Is Postback URL Tracking?
- How to Set Up Postback URLs With Affiliate Networks
- How to Set Up Postback URLs Through Your Landing Page With NO Email Optin
- How to Set Up Postback URLs Through Your Landing Page WITH Email Optin
- How to Set Up Postback URL With ClickBank
- How to Set Up Postback URL With PeerFly
05 Advanced Tracking: Front-End Funnel Tracking & Tracking Your Entire Funnel3 Videos00:32
- What Is the Front-End Funnel Entry Link Feature?
- Example of How to Track An Entire Funnel
- How to Split Test Your Tracking Links
Hey! My name is Ivan and I have always been fascinated with online marketing and the flexibility it gives you to work for yourself. I have learned a ton during my time spent online and have actually quit my job being able to sustain myself on my online marketing income alone. Looking around the web, I haven’t seen many tutorials or blogs on the TECHNICAL aspects of online marketing, it’s mostly on theory, but I found that most people struggle with the technical parts and the actual ‘how-to’ of setting programs and platforms up. And of course, without even setting up the tools properly and knowing how to use them, you can’t succeed no matter how well you know the theory, assuming you are doing the projects yourself and not outsourcing.